Preparing a house for professional photography:
· Turn on every light and lamp, including exterior lights. Replace light bulbs. Turn OFF all ceiling fans.
· Open all blinds and window treatments.
· Clean up the property inside and out. Mow the grass.
· Empty ALL flat surfaces, especially the kitchen and bathrooms. Clutter will ruin the presentation of the home.
· Close the garage doors.
· Moving boxes should go to a corner of the garage or one room.
· Board pets for the day and hide all of their belongings.
· Park any cars, boats, lawn mowers etc. away from the house.
Copyright © 2018 Real Estate Review Magazine and Photography - All Rights Reserved.